Last active: 09/12/2014
- 8 years of work experience, including: 4 year of industrial Manufacturing Improvements, which includes half a year of Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) analysis for mining equipment ($1.5B value across a total lifecycle of 4 years) and 3.5 years with Operations Improvements ($260MM annualized value). 4 years working with Sales, Customer Service and Manager of Industrial Network installation, with 1.3 of the years working as Project Leader and Sales, 0.6 yrs IT Supervisor, 0.5 yrs Technician, and 1.6 yrs owned and operated a successful online computer hardware sales and support business (To pay for college).
- Know as an influential and intensely driven, disciplined Engineer, honest, balanced, reliable, organized, and transparent. High work ethics with solid integrity. Business-minded to influence the cooperation of teams to systematically seek out and eliminate multiple forms of Waste to increase profits.
- Developed and implemented Preventive Maintenance program for Oxidizer and Combustion equipment, combining Process knowledge with Reliability background.
- Developed and successfully implemented a Plant-wide Waste Reduction/Recovery program that reduced the Shingle waste by 25%. ($380,000 annualized value)
- Achieved new Productivity records through Continuously Improving equipment Reliability and disciplined Root Cause Analysis.
- Led a successful Green Belt Six Sigma Certified Project significantly increasing equipment Availability. ($41MM annualized value)
- My Six Sigma Project was awarded the Brazilian Mineral Industry Prize for Mining Excellence, with White Paper published and featured in the Mining & Minerals national magazine.
- As Commercial Manager of Network systems led large scale industrial projects, negotiated Network contracts with clients, and managed the implementation of the Network construction to deliver on time and within budget. Recognized and rewarded for Excellence in Project Execution.