I am an MBA (Investment and Portfolio Management) Graduate and BCom(Finance) Graduate. Experienced business consultant with a passion for business plans, project management, financial models, business model and business strategy construction.
My skills and experience include :-
- Customer service, zoho, salesforce, infusion soft
- Project management tools, MS Projects, Dropbox, Trello,Asana,Evertone,Azendoo
- Reviewing and analysing data as required to ensure technical accuracy of documentation
- Compiling specification
- Analysing current data and processes
- Process mapping and process change
- Influencing people and making solutions heard and adopted
- Research trends
- Experience in writing business use cases/system use cases
- Experience in Document system requirement
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Financial performance analysis
- Business Analysis experience
- Supply chain analysis
Personality and management style :-
- MBIT: ENFJ (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging)
- Require little micromanagement, takes initiative – self-starter / sufficient
- Able to work in pressurised environment to meet deadlines
- Dynamic, forward thinking offering original and practical solutions.
- Hands on approach-not just a ‘bean counter!’
- Extensive exposure to cultural diversity.
I am an organized and proactive person with a happy disposition who follows directions quickly and accurately, I also have confidence (based on past successes) to make suggestions and take initiatives to make a company or project more successful. I am an experienced web researcher who can locate and manipulate data quickly and enter it into spreadsheets that are easily understood by non-techies. I am someone you can speak to routinely on the phone even after hours and I am extremely reliable and loyal. I am very fluent in the English language, both written and spoken. I have excellent management consulting, Finance, IT skills with quick turnaround times. I am very competent and I take an exceeding amount of pride in my work.