My career objective is to be able to contribute to the formulation and implementation of cloud strategy, architecture and operational excellence in the field of IT and consulting and leadership. Working in an open and accountable manner as well as continuing to commit myself to delivering superior customer service and technical excellence to my internal and external clients.
I am currently employed as a Consulting Architect, this position is a consultative role that involved in depth client management and consulting to develop solutions and strategies to my client’s requirements.
Highly focused on Cloud Solutions, Strategy and Roadmap’s as well as Infrastructure and Enterprise Architecture combined with consistently successful implementation and systems automation.
The strong client relationships that I’ve built have enabled me to work on major client projects successfully and develop long-term roadmaps and strategic visions for them.
This work has also helped me build good relationships with a number of major vendors.
During my time here I was involved in a number of large tender responses both as a response manager and as part of a tender response team.
My responsibilities included managing the solution architecture and proposal process as client requirements were defined through a consultative and hands on approach. I was frequently engaged to work with larger clients due to my experience and capabilities to interact with and engage CEO, CIO and other senior business stake holders.
I have driven and worked with clients to raise their IT groups and departments from reactive firefighters to respected leaders within the business.
A key responsibility was to encourage the adoption of cloud services and highlight and educate the business on the various advantages and disadvantages to these options.
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 domains running heavily consolidated VMware 4.x and 5.x, KVM and Unix Infrastructures on a variety of hardware
- Wide area Networking design and proposal
- EMC VNX 5300 and 5500 SAN’s, EMC VNXe 3300 SAN’s, HP EVA SAN’s, IBM DSA array's, etc.
- Several separate VMware view 5 infrastructures
- High speed data network integrated with International links for Multinational offices as well as numerous regional offices around Australia, Direct Fibre Connections.
- Cisco, HP and Extreme network hardware
- SQL Server 2008R2 and 2012 (Backup and Support)
- Exchange 2007, 2010/2013 Server Support and Administration
- MOSS 2010 Support.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault 10 (Experience from version 5 onwards)
- Symantec AV Corporate Edition, Client Security and Endpoint.
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 Support
- LANDesk Management Suite.
- Backup Exec 12.5, EMC Networker and Symantec Netbackup, IBM and HP Tape Library’s