Data Entry , Accounts Executive , Audit Assistant
I am Yashoda Warangana and I like to express my experience in several fields such as Data Entry, Accounting, and Auditing. I am extremely hard worker, active communicator and really pride myself in my work.
Furthermore I have a lot of different types of freelance experience in editing, copy writing, academic papers, Microsoft office package, proficiency of English language and Accounting.
I always try to reach the client satisfaction with 100%. I am very thorough and willing to do whatever is necessary to produce an excellent an excellent final product for the client.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person where we can discuss the open positions in more detail, and you can ask any questions you may have.
Hereby I have noted down my previous working experience in my career life as per my CV
The Ritz Carlton Hotel
• Data Entry Operator / Spa Assistant
• Successful training in the positions of Income Auditor and Accounts Payable supervisor
• Monitor, audit and verify all revenue transactions
• Record and prepare them daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and other reports for management
• Maintain proper filing and record retention
• Ensure that commission is processed timely
• Reviews the work of the F & B department and Night Audit ensuring accuracy of the information as reported
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Senior Accountant, Chief Accountant and or Director of Finance.
• Control on rebates and refunds on credit card
• Control LPOs, check and verify long outstanding LPOs
• Check arithmetical accuracy, date, quality and receive stamp approval on the invoices with LPO or agreement
• Tally and receive total invoice and reconciliation of outstanding with total payable balance
• Follow up any discrepancies with the suppliers in writing
• Check and tally posted invoices with invoice totals and filed supplier-wise
• Ensure that other internal expense reports are approved by the Director of Finance / Financial Controller and the General Manager
• Ensure payment of internal expense reports with relevant approval e.g. salary, reimbursement of visa expenses to the Government Relations Officer, cash advance, loan, leave settlement, final settlement, etc.
• Ensure that all cheque to be locked and cheques should be endorsed.
Orient Garments PLC
• Preparing monthly Accounts, Annual Financial Reports
• Preparation of monthly Bank Reconciliation
• Handling the statutory payments
• Handling the payroll process and distribute them accordingly
• Process the cheque payments
• Preparation of supplier payments
• Reconciliation of Creditors Ledger & General Ledger accounts
• Participate to the Annual Stock Verification
• Feeding the data to Company Accounting system
Richard Pieris & Co PLC – Group Internal Audit
• Regular visits on assigned supercenters to ensure the smooth operation and to support the center management
• Conduct regular and ad-hoc stock counts and other related inquiries
• Prepare reports such as stock reconciliations and required documentation
• Review of Accounting & Internal Control System within the group companies.
• Review of the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of operations including non financial control
• Review with the compliance with Laws, regulations and other internal & external requirements
POPE & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
• Carried out statutory and non-statutory audits in a wide spectrum of organizations including Manufacturers, Banks, Importers, Exporters, Plantation, Hotel, Financial Institutes and Non-Profit Making organizations.
• Carried out book keeping activities of the client’s organization by using Accounting Packages & Manually.
• Ensured compliance with statutory and other regulatory provisions.
• Evaluated internal controls and suggest improvements to ensure that the system functions are more effective