Last active: 07/01/2013
More than 8 years of extensive experience in IT Industry,Trading mills & Construction company middle level Management in Accounts Dept
● Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
● Generate Bills, Manage Inventory, general Accounting and Bank reconciliation; manage petty cash Manage compliances of Tax.
● Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
● Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
● Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the Assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
● Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
● Handling Sale / Purchase / Stock Transactions. Handling Banking Transactions, All Banking Works as Loans, and Correspondence with banks.
● Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
● Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
● Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
● Ensures that all business transactions have been properly recorded in Accounts Software and are Accurately and completely reflected in company’s general ledger and Prepare balance sheet and profit & loss , trial balance and accounts finalization end of the year,