Director of Marketing
Last active: 04/20/2014
Hi there! Thanks for viewing my Odesk profile. I am equipped with a Masters in Strategic Marketing Management and over 10 years of in-depth experience in marketing strategies for diverse industries. I'm currently in search of a marketing role that will draw upon my knowledge and expertise in, training, business development, vendor negotiations, creative, and project management, allowing for further opportunities for professional and intellectual growth.
• Track record of conceptualizing integrated marketing strategies; familiar with the intricacies of working with both Fortune 500 companies and small businesses.
• Award-winning Subject Matter Expert (SME) with a strong strategic orientation in developing and deploying quantitative analytical models in consumer marketing and customer analytics domains.
• Leader in planning and directing all aspects (including brand management, media and public relations, communications, and event management) of organizational marketing strategies, systems, and processes.)
• Experience across the software, SAAS and professional services industries in leadership marketing roles; worked with typical marketing budgets of $500K+, excluding wages.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of social media, website design, and search marketing optimization (SMO).
• Strong presentation abilities, to generate business from Fortune 1,000 and medium-sized companies in an array of diversified markets.
• Excellent project management skills in complex deployment scenarios.
• Expert at systematizing business planning processes focused on fiscal management, cost efficiencies and control, and ROI optimization for all marketing-related activities.
• Technical Skills: SaaS, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Final Cut Pro, ACT by Sage, SalesForce, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Prezi.