Technical Support Engineer/Customer Support
Amit Kumar ITIL®
To achieve professional excellence with dedication, creativity, skill and target oriented performance in a manner exhibiting both individual skills and competence, thus ensuring growth both for myself as well as the organization.
• Strong knowledge of Mac OS and Windows operating systems, including configuration, system administration, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server)
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks and projects and ensured their completion.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal management direction.
• More than 200hrs of training experience including New Hire Training, Feedback Sessions & Knowledge Transfer.
Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Google Certified Power Researcher (Yr. 2012)
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
• Secondary (10th Grade) from New Green Field School , Alaknanda , New Delhi
• Sr. Secondary (12th Grade) from GHPS School, Hemkunt Colony New Delhi
• Bachelors of Information Technology from PGDAV College, Delhi University, India
• Masters in Business Administration from Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi.
• IELTS score band of 7.0
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
• ITIL® Foundation Level from EXIN, USA. (Yr. 2011)
• Confident and work oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytic skills.
• Go gather personality.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Customer service and retention skills
• Operating System - Windows 2000, 2003 & Xp, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS and Ubuntu
• Backup - Connected Data Backup
• Monitor - Event Logs,System monitor
• Remote Tools - RDC,VNC,Dameware
• Ticketing tool - Virtualtech ,Ultimatix,Remedy,AHD client
• Chating tools - Microsoft Communicator , Webex Connect and Meeting
Date of Birth : 11-10-1979
Marital Status : Married
Fathers name : Mr.K L Kardam
Citizenship : India
Resident Address : Sector 15 NOIDA UP-201301
Astreya Partners Singapore
Designation, Current : – Senior Technical Support Engineer (IT Operations), Gurgaon
Client: Google India Pvt Ltd
Duration: Oct 2010 – Jul 2012.
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Client: Google India Pvt Ltd
Duration: Aug 2012 – Aug 2014.
Role: Senior Technical Support – (IT Operations)
Astreya Partners is a global staffing company providing state of the art solution to the esteemed clients. Astreya established the most stringent processes to identify secure and continually train some of the most talented system and network engineers available
• Responsible for supporting the company's user at all levels as part of a
Helpdesk Team. Ensuring that all hardware and software is configured and installed
• Responsible for networking, design, installation and maintenance services.
• Supporting users and network administrators over the telephone and by email.
• Maintain the company’s network infrastructure.
• Networking and providing support for Windows, Macintosh and Linux issues.
• Configuration and testing of any new hardware and software.
• Travelling to client sites to help with installs, deployment, and troubleshooting.
• Management of the daily data backup and retrieval scheme.
• Installing and operating Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• TCP/IP networking and hardware maintenance and repair.
• Training new employees.
• Assistance with training of staff and compiling procedural documentation.
• Assisting the network manager with support requests.
• Ensure computer hardware is safe & complies with health and safety legislation.
• Applying patches in accordance with company procedures.
• More than 1600 Employees Desktop related issue and Laptop related issue
• Smart Card issue and Token management issue trouble shooting in Laptops