Secretary to the Operations Manager
United Arab Emirates
Last active: 09/28/2013
.• Currently working as Secretary to the Operations Managers in an Oil and Gas Field handling all secretarial and administrative tasks.
• An in depth background in a Training and Consultancy firm with competence in Admin, Training and Hotel coordination linked to the business and its operational success.
• An experienced Recruiter with excellent understanding and working knowledge in the fields of Recruitment and Selection and HR Administration in an RPO industry.
• Successful at full-cycle recruitment for all levels of staffing, from strategic level to on-boarding.
• An astute & result oriented professional with 5+ years experience in the domain of Business Process Outsourcing industry across diverse facets such as Customer Service, Telemarketing, Team Management, Training and Development, and Quality Control.
• Enterprising team leader with the ability of handling large taskforces in a disciplined & organized environment, leading, mentoring and motivating a team of customer service professionals, and achieving high level of customer satisfaction by consistently meeting the set service delivery metrics.
• A strong background in Inbound and Outbound Voice Operations.
• Adroit at maintaining maximum customer satisfaction by ensuring quality & timely services and implement Quality Best Practices.
• A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, capable of thinking in & out of the box.
• Determined, self-directed, enthusiastic, competent, and committed to superior work productivity. Detail-oriented, able to multi-task effectively and resourceful in completing tasks.
• Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, like MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook, as well as Paintbrush, Internet, & basic Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent in oral and written English communication skills
• Knowledgeable in Office Administration, operations and on-site coordination