Industrial Engineer, Data Analyst, Project Manager
Last active: 4 days ago
as an Industrial engineer, I can do the following:
* Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows, and other information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing and services
* Figure out how to manufacture parts or products, or deliver services, with maximum efficiency
* Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient
* Enact quality control procedures to resolve production problems or minimize costs
* Work with customers and management to develop standards for design and production
* Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards
* Confer with clients about product specifications, vendors about purchases, management personnel about manufacturing capabilities, and staff about the status of projects.
I am able to apply my skills to many different situations from manufacturing to business administration. For example, I design systems for
* moving heavy parts within manufacturing plants
* getting goods from a company to customers, including finding the most profitable places to locate manufacturing or processing plants
* evaluating how well people do their jobs
Industrial engineers focus on how to get the work done most efficiently, balancing many factors—such as time, number of workers needed, available technology, actions workers need to take, achieving the end product with no errors, workers' safety, environmental concerns, and cost.
my versatility allows me to engage in activities that are useful to a variety of businesses, governments, and nonprofits. For example, I engage in supply chain management to help businesses minimize inventory costs, conduct quality assurance activities to help businesses keep their customer bases satisfied, and work in the growing field of project management as industries across the economy seek to control costs and maximize efficiency.