2+ QA Engineer, 8+ Strong Music Industry Background, CEO
Last active: 11/20/2014
Strong knowledge of MIDI specification, Audio Mixing, Routing and Recording, DAW Systems, Sequencers, Plug-Ins and Video Formats. Strong knowledge in QA domain, QA processes. Test management.
// QA Engineer at GlobalLogic / AVID Project
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Configured test environment and created the strategy for product development, approved documentation of the results, and tracked systems updates.
- Experience in requirements writing, testing, as wel as integration and implementation planning.
- Experience with manual and automated testing.
- Analysis of product documentation.
- QA experience using black-box and gray-box testing techniques to qualify complex software systems.
- Experience in web service oriented application testing.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance principles:
ad hoc testing
// All Correct Language Solutions
- GUI and localization game testing for iOS and Android platforms.
- Online games testing.
- Application testing Working with bug tracking software (Jira, Redmine).
- Lockit editing.
// Electronic label Indeks Music
- Responsible for working process organization, and sound recording.
- Extensively envolved in Market monitoring, development of creative ideas, and collaborating with the mass media for advertising purposes.
- Experience in the development of the promotional campaign, and business strategies.
- Experience in event management, and organization in clubs.
- Good knowledge in HTML/PHP coding, web design, site updating, and support, SEO.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly responsible, creative, and a fast-learner;
- Highly organized and productive individual with attention to detail;
- Developed leadership, and great communication skills;
- Accept responsibility, ownership, and accountability for work results;
- Great workload prioritization skills, and ability to multitask;
- Enjoy learning new tools and technologies;