Sr. Java Hadoop Programmer / Analyst
Last active: 11 days ago
• 14+ years of experience involved in design, development, testing and support of high performance multi-threaded client server, web based applications and n tier applications in Java and C++.
• 6+ years of exposure to Fixed Income, equities and derivatives with 3+ years of experience in credit risk, market risk, operational risk and FIX, CCAR reporting, VAR and stress testing.
• 8+ years of experience in Sybase SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, shell, Perl, windows, Linux.
• 8+ experience in requirements gathering, translating them to functional as well as technical specification.
• 8+ experience in working with as well as leading offshore teams.
• Exposure to big data technologies like Hadoop, pig, hive, spark, oozie and hbase.
• Strong experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Object Oriented Programming, OOD, UML concepts and J2EE Design Patterns and Test Driven Design
• Hands on experience in Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic Application server, autosys and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and good exposure to mathematics concepts in finance.
• Ability to quickly master new concepts, applications, technologies, vendor products
• Strong Communication and interpersonal skills with experience in Technical Writing and Documentation.
• Strongly committed to deliver timely, accurate and quality work.