Testing /QA analyst
Last active: 06/03/2014
• Over 4 years of IT industry experience encompassing a various range of skill set, roles and responsibilities.
• Excellent experience in performing analysis, design, development and QA testing of applications with Rational tools such as RQM, RTC, WCS and HP Quality Center. Also have expertise in testing hadoop big data analytics applications, map reduce jobs
• Efficient in QA/Test methodologies, Involved in Test Case Development, Test Designs, Test Specifications and Test Strategies, according to the business specification given.
• Proficient in Planning, executing, tracking & coordinating the tests for Interface testing, GUI, Usability, Functional, Integration, Regression and System Testing.
• Extensive worked in Retail domain with strong functional knowledge of the same.
• Test-to-break attitude, having the ability to work independently, or in a group, with minimal guidance in testing.
• Experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Stress Testing, Regression Testing, Black box Testing, and Functionality Testing.
• Experience in leading teams as President of IBM Toastmasters Club.
• Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.