Bala Krsna Das Victorino
Learning and Development Professional
Last active: 4 days ago
I have over 10 years of combined experience in operations management, product management, project management, talent acquisition, softskills training, product specific training, customer experience and learning design and development and leadership development.
Having worked for several companies that have different continuous improvementneeds and scope of work requirements for both quality and operations has helped me a lot in recognizing different approaches in developing, managing and coaching talent from within.
Aside from leadership development and continuous growth and improvement, I also focused on creating different training interventions that target the current need of an organization; from a full scale online training environment down to mobile training packets and actual classroom based training - whenever there is a need for training I ensure my team and I can deliver it seamlessly and flawlessly.
Working for Avatar Technologies has also exposed me in managing and leading the Growth and Retention Division (Quality Assurance and Operations) instead of simply focusing on training and leadership development. The business need dictated for me to take over the day-to-day planning, client management, quality rollouts and center operations for over 26 campaigns and 12 business partners.
The division is responsible for an FTE of over 800 non-voice lead generation specialists and over 200 appointment setters, including a full functional team of sales and back office associates and consultants.
After my stint with Avatar Technologies, I took on a new role at Hinduja Global Solutions as their Site Training Head - responsible for all training requirements for all accounts that are supported on site. This allowed me to support all levels in end-to-end training interventions and solutions (agent and support level onboarding, foundations training, product training, real world and certification, career OJT program, career intership program and leadership development program) for different accounts, which includes; Telco, Healthcare, Financial, Multimedia, Advertising and Automotive Security.
With the amount of experience that I bring in with me, I can be a good addition to the already thriving powerhouse talent that your company already has.
1. Grew the voiced FTE capacity by 75% which means an additional headcount of 60 seats for different voiced services that the center offers, e.g. collections, verification, B2B sales and healthcare sales. (Avatar Technologies)
2. Launched two new b2c campaigns; Apria Healthcare and Dex Media, which has total FTE count of 320 agents which is a mixture of customer service, non-voice documentation work, collections and sales. (Hinduja Global Solutions)
3. Designed and developed a fully automated online learning environment which serves as a medium for distance learning delivery and as a catalyst for continuous improvement for all levels of the organization. (Hinduja Global Solutions)
4. Developed an on boarding process for each position and level within the organization. Thus, allowing a faster and easier way of creating a roadmap for each individual. (360training.com)
5. Created an online university for leadership preparation, for mid level and junior level managers to better equip them for their future roles. (Results Companies)
6. Developed a trainer certification program which allows trainers to continuously enhance their skills in each part of the training spectrum. (Results Companies and Hinduja Global Solutions)
7. Developed an Individual Career Development Plan that acts like a virtual "passport" for future leaders and as engagement tool for all employees.
8. Created a fully customizable language program which implores the use of a language competency rubric that targets specific areas of improvement and strengths of a participant. This allows facilitators and language trainers to accurately gauge a trainee's language competency and skill set. (Hinduja Global Solutions)
9. Designed a more streamlined recruitment, training and certification program for Telco, Technical Support, Health Care, Insurance and non-voice campaigns. (Hinduja Global Solutions)
10. Introduced and implemented the use of a lean kit kanban board to better manage output and tracking of WIPs, deadlines, projects initiated, projects under planning, development, testing and implementation. This program was introduced to document specialists and program leads to streamline reporting and tracking of performance. (Avatar Technologies, Hinduja Global Solutions)