Last active: 10/15/2012
During my studies I’ve made many internships to improve and to apply my knowledge and my competence that I’ve learned in my university ISET (higher institute of Technology’s Information),. Those internships were my tools to improve my skills and to apply it in the real professional world.
2013-2014: (for One Year)
Intern within AEB Systems GMBH(http://www.aeb-it.de) Germany , Zwingenberg
• Windows Phone 8 Projects Development.
• Applying The MVVM Pattern in a real windows Phone 8 Projects.
• Applications Conception.
• Team Foundation Server.
• Create and Configure WCF Services .
• Hosting and Consuming WCF Services.
2012-2013: (for 6 months)
Intern within COMPUTRON SOFTWARE (http://www.computron.nl) Netherlands, Nijmegen.
• Frontend Mobile application developing designing and redesigning,
• Responsive web design (RWD) Approach implementation,
• Querying Restful Web services Data.
• Restful MVC 4 web API Restful Service development.
Some YouTube Links about designing Application:
2012-2013 (4 months):
Intern within SMLTP Company, Tunisia installing hardware and software for ICS Company which allow SNTRI (Tunisian Transport Company) to use new touch board technology in their ticket system for purchasing Transport Tickets to their customers.
• More Understanding for OSI Model Layers.
• Learning how to configuring a Router and access point to a new domain.
• Maintaining, installing hardware and software ACS solutions (www.acs-inc.com).
• Contributing in Sales Application development for SNTRI Company.
• Contributing in redesigning and development SMLTP web Site.
2011-2012 (EFP internship for 6 moths)
During my EFP internship (final Education project), I developed a web application for the management of the quality manual for the school Training Net-info (www.netinfonabeul.com) according to the ISO9001 standard (named AGMQ).
AGMQ is used now by Net-info which gives them the ability to manage the quality manual more easily and more professionally:
• Controlling and management Net Info Activities.
• Smart Mailing Alerts.
• Chat Solution.
• Reporting and printing documents.
• Audit Reporting.
• Audit Planning.
AGMQ was developed in a team of five interns (four technical and one engineer) using C#.net language, ASP.net and according to the MVC (Model View and Controller Pattern), it’s a web application project using the CSS Styles, JQuery and Html, MYSQL server for the database and VisualStudio2010 as an IDE,
Technical internship Intern within the School Training Elite http://www.elite-formation.com for a period of 2 months
Within I developed a Web application which manages the Product sales, Using PHP as Programming language, MYSQL for the databases and Adobe DREAMWEAVER CS 3(IDE).
• Learning PHP as a server-side scripting language designed for web development.
• Appling SQL for querying and managing Data.
• More Understanding of UML (unified Modeling language) for applications conception and designing.
• MYSQL Database.
• Adobe DREAMWEAVER.,EASY PHP, WAMP,IIS
2009-2010: (One month)
Intern within ETAP Company (www.etap.com.tn)
• Understanding network architecture (LAN, MAN, WAN) and network protocols.
• Installing and maintaining computers hardware and software.