HR Business Partner
Generalist by background with extensive knowledge of recruitment, events, employee relations, communication, training and development and organizational planning.
With high energy and self motivated, human resources are a part of me because I think all human beings are unique in itself and we have to create the right environment to get the right results.
I. HR Business Partner at Mindit Software from June 2014
II.HR Business Partner at Computaris from 2010 to 2014
• Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings
• Create job description
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
• Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
• Create contacts within industry.
• Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
• Sustain exit interviews
Events - organize teambuilding’s, Christmas party, kid’s party, team parties
Trainings and Development