Japanese to English translator
Dedicated person intensive to obtain an entry-level position in bookkeeping, offering duties of data entry, creating balance sheet, income statement, or cash flow statement in bookkeeping/accounting software which my knowledge will be utilized, to strengthen my bookkeeping knowledge and experience and to pursue the completion of bookkeeping certification.
Completion of Education from American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
● Mastered Adjusting Entries with understanding differences between cash basis and accrual basis accounting; Accrued Revenue, Accrued Expense, Revenue collected in advance, Prepaid Expenses, Depreciation expense, and Bad debt expense.
●Mastered Correction of Accounting Errors with performing a bank reconciliation and using the trial balance to find errors and correct Doubling errors, Slide errors, Transposition errors. Also, I mastered correcting omission of an accrued revenue and expenses and accrual of too little to too much revenue and expense.
● Mastered Payroll with understanding of types of employs and non employees, federal and state wage hour laws, overtime, forms to use such as Form I-9, W-4, Form 940, 941, 945, 1099, W-2 and W-3, FICA, FITW, and Federal deposit rules.
● Mastered Depreciation with comprehensive knowledge of GAAP for book purposes, using straight-line, units of production, declining balance, and sum of years digits method. Also, I have understanding of MACRS under federal income tax rules for buildings, equipments, and vehicles with applying Section 179, Bonus Depreciation, half-year, mid-quarter, or mid-month convention.
● Mastered Inventory with understanding of the perpetual and periodic method. I also mastered FIFO, LIFO, and Weighted Average costing and the lower of cost to market rule.
●Mastered Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention with knowledge of how employees steal non cash assets and how to prevent employee theft before it starts. Also, I have learned counterfeit and forged checks, credit card schemes, vendor cheating, and other schemes.
- Software Experience — Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google Docs ad SpreadSheet, Adobe Photoshop, Mac Page, Number and Keynote.
- Languages — English, Japanese
- Ability to type 50wpm,
- Had an experience to build a website with HTML and CSN code for the restaurant where I worked for.
- Proven ability to perform basic to advanced mathematical calculation.
- Self-studying 'Quickbooks Pro 2014, the missing manual’ by Bonnie Biafore to be more familiar with bookkeeping softwares.