Lead User Experience Architect - Expert in mobile / responsive design
Last active: 10/17/2014
FIVE REASONS TO HIRE ME
1. Tried, tested and proven success: over 8 years experience in user experience.
2. Passion that inspires: influencing stakeholders, visual designers and developers to put customers at the centre of what they do.
3. Professional drive and commitment: self funded a mobile usability testing app for iOS.
4. Credible and influential: a natural, confident and clear communicator in client-facing situations.
5. Respected in the industry: experience of delivering talks and sponsoring user experience events.
WHAT I DO
• Interaction Design: Wireframing (Omnigraffle, Balsamiq) Prototyping (HTML5 / CSS3 / JS, Axure, Paper), Responsive Design, Sketching, Critiquing visual design
• User Research: Video User Testing, Task Analysis, Contextual Enquiry, Heuristic Reviews, Personas, Depth Interviews, Ethnography Web Analytics, Customer Journey Mapping, Service Design
• Information Architecture: Taxonomies, Sitemaps, Navigation Design, User Flows, Balancing user needs with SEO
• Experience Strategy: Experience Mapping, Requirements Analysis / Prioritisation, Stakeholder Workshop Facilitation, Ideation, Accessibility, Supplier selection, Product Management
WHO I DO IT FOR
• Clients: National Trust, npower, Department for Business Innovation and Skills, Sky, Barclays, adidas, Sega, Vodafone, ITV, AXA, Samsung, Lamborghini, Bacardi, UKTV Dave.
• Agencies: True Digital, Dare, Engine Group, FiveByFive, More
• Sectors: Financial Services, Energy, Travel, Retail, Leisure, Alcohol, Media, Government.