Freddie Van Der Ploeg
Broad orientated virtual assistant with entrepreneurial experience
My place of stay is in Prague, Czech Republic, and I can be contacted for part- and/or full-time home based opportunities. I have:
- experience in customer service because I dealt directly with customers face-to-face, by email and by phone;
- been selling contracts in mobile telephony, internet and rental space. During this period I had extensive training on the job;
- standardized applicable values as long-term relationship and increasing customer value;
- proven myself to be a quick learner (see my reference of Accenture) and I enjoy developing myself;
- eye for detail and I know how to visualize your business;
- no issue with adapting to set up structures which I try to make my own and improve to gain better results;
- strong communication skills and experience to work with cultural differences.
I studied Small Business & Retail Management and in this area I gained a lot of knowledge in the past years. It also made me the person who thinks about your business by showing keen interest. During my recent projects on oDesk I improved my Office (Microsoft/Google) skills significantly. Other software I work(ed) with but not limited to are:
- Google products
I also cooperate with other freelancers. In the case you would like me to control your project feel free to contact me as well. I will hire the designated freelancers myself and for you there will be just one contact. I operate under the name Nonstop Strategy.
Feel free to contact me in case you have something to share or want to offer. Thank you for taking the time to read my profile and I am looking forward to start doing business with you.