• 6+ years of experience in developing IT software applications in various industries. Experience includes in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of planning, designing and development applications to meet client’s requirements.
• Analyze and development of application in Java, J2EE and J2EE (SOA).
• Implementing COM, as for example MS Office integration with J2EE, J2EE (SOA) and Lotus Notes in both Notes Client and Web Environment.
• Extensive track record in software development from concept to release resulting in quality products that exceed expectations.
• Expertise in Architectural Design using UML (Unified Modeling Language) along with Data base designing for the software applications.
• Design, Develop and Implementation of Workflow based applications.
• Experience in project/team management, which includes create project plan, distribute tasks to team members based on their expertise, provide support to escalated issues, monitor project progress, provide update report to senior management and client and deploy solution to customer site.
• Excellent interpersonal and Analytical Problem Solving skills.
• Motivated and reliable team player.
• Ability to work on huge workload and involvement in multiple projects at the same time.