Google Adwords - Conversion Rate Optimizer - Online Marketing
7 years of experience as Online Marketing Consultant and Specialist for ecommerce website and for companies listed in the Fortune 500 ranking.
Pay per click Specialist : Google Adwords.
- Startup ppc campaign
- Managment of the campaign
- Optimization ( CTR% , CPA )
- Google Analytics
- To Design High converting banner
- Adwords and Facebook Re-marketing ( Ad-Roll )
- I manage daily 6 campaigns by MCC panel
- Budget from $ 1.000/m to $ 5.000
Sectors : Real Estate, Education, Dating, Clouding
20 customers, $ 1.000.000/y of budget, experience in E-commerce website and Lead generation.
I may design the online marketing strategy for your company
- users acquisition,
- New Traffic sources
i may write an online marketing plan.
An Online Marketing Plan is a report, between 10-15 pages, where i analyze
: who is your customer, where he is and the best way to reach him.
Table of contents
- Demographic of your target
- Competitors Analysis
- Traffic sources for your website ( PPC is not always the best solution )
- Forecasting Revenue
- Forecasting Advertising Expenses
- To do list
- S.E.O., P.P.C., PPV , Email marketing and social media
- Media buying
- E-commerce manager from zero to the first sale ( Prestashop and Shopify )
- A/b test, high converting banner and creativity
- Web Analytics
Working with me means:
- Dealing with a person who transformed his hobby into his job (you may find a person who is tired of his job but you will never find a person who is tired of his hobby).
- Having on board someone who has thousands of hours of experience in managing coders, customers and marketers.
Conversion Rate Optimizer
How I work:
- Website and traffic analysis through Google Analytics, CrazyEgg and similar.
Identification of areas for improvement (new user interface, traffic source, adwords creativity, etc.)
- At least we may run an A/B test, redesign of UI (User Interface), new copy writing, etc. through Optimizely or similar
My motto is: Small changes can make the difference
I have experience with the following services/tools :
- Clicky, CrazyEgg and Google Analytics / Omniture
- Wufoo, Formstack, SurveyMonkey
- MailChimp, Aweber and Campaign Monitor
Looking forward to your positive feedback.
Top 10% Social Media Expert on oDeskTested
Top 10% Search Engine Optimization Seo Expert on oDesk