Senior Developer: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Last active: 1 day ago
I accelerate your Microsoft Office software development.
Whether you need to create a new Line of Business application, such as a CRM or accounting system, or a new Microsoft Office product for your startup, I can help.
I bring to the table over 5 years of experience of consulting for clients like: Oracle, SugarCRM, Oliver Wyman, AECOM and oDesk, specifically in the domain of Microsoft Office Business Applications.
As an active member of both Apple and Microsoft developer and partner programs, your business solutions are always developed using best practices for software engineering.
To date, I have completed well over 100 Microsoft Office consulting projects, and have been featured or mentioned in: Upwork Blog, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, NBC, Yahoo Finance, as well as the bestselling book “The $100 Startup.”
For links to media interviews please visit my personal website http://www.bvukas.com.
- Microsoft Office COM Add-ins development
- Reporting applications and operational dashboards
- VBA macros and migration to .NET
- MS Office performance optimization & troubleshooting
- Ad-hoc Microsoft Office consulting
- Software documentation & help manuals (technical writing)
- Installers for Office add-ins (Windows and Mac)
- Software testing (unit testing, automated testing, integration testing)
- Virtual lab management
TYPICAL APPLICATION OPTIONS
- Windows, Mac, or mixed-mode development
- Ribbon & Backstage View development
- Installers: Advanced Installer, Visual Studio Installer, ClickOnce, ClickTwice, WiX, InstallShield
- Frameworks: VSTO, Add-in Express, NetOffice, Excel-DNA, Open XML SDK, Windows Forms, WPF/XAML, Gtk#, Xamarin
My online portfolio contains representative examples of full-scale Microsoft Office applications, add-ins and installers: http://behance.net/bvukas.
Bernard was very flexible, fast, and got the job done. Thanks Bernard!
--Jumal Qazi, Oracle
Bernard estimated in a very timely manner and in such a way that seemed very reasonable. He then stuck to his time line and delivered outstanding results. Furthermore he didn't just deliver and disappear. He stuck around and made sure that everything worked as it was supposed to and made himself available to for any follow-up. I would highly recommend Bernard especially regarding his Office add-in work. We are so pleased we are pursuing more projects with him.
--Roger Smith, SugarCRM Inc.
Bernard was wonderful to work with: he jumped in on the assignment with a tight deadline, and delivered quality results in far less than the allotted time. Great work, on time and under budget - a win all around!
--Erica Benton, oDesk
Bernard is highly skilled in MS Office development and I would not hesitate to hire him again in future.
--Pieter van der Westhuizen, Add-in Express
- 30 min consultation starts as low as $75
- $75/hr for single Office version application development (such as Excel 2007)
- $150/hr for enterprise options with unlimited Office versions, automated builds, installers and extensive software testing options
Note: all software licenses and hardware are included at no extra fee.