Java/j2ee|web designing|Development|graphics|data entry
Last active: 07/14/2009
* Over 6 years of Overall Life Cycle experience in **Java**, **EJB**, **J2EE**, ** JSP**, **Struts**, **Servlets**, **JavaBeans**, JNI, **XML**, XSL, XSLT, **Weblogic Server 6.1/7.0/8.1, Websphere**, RMI, **JFC/Swing**, ** JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML**, **Java**Script, UML, C, C++, Oracle, Sybase on HP-UX, Sun Solaris. Experience in developing Enterprise Applications using **J2EE** and **struts** framework.
* Involved in component implementations for Rational Application Developer tool to speed up their implementations in required projects.
* Experience in using tools, Rational Rose 2000, Visual Age for **Java** (IDE), Websphere Application Developer Studio (IDE), Textpad, **XML** Spy, Clear Case, TestDirector5, **JavawebServer2.0**, **Tomcat4.0**, IIS, BEA Weblogic, ** Websphere Application Server**, Ant, Junit, JDeveloper.
* Experience in IBM products i.e. IBM **Websphere Application Server** and **Rational Application Developer**(IDE).
* Highly proficient in developing Object Oriented Design, Methodologies and applications in client/server and distributed environments using **J2EE** architecture
* Experience in Database Migration such as **MS SQL 2000** to **Oracle 10g**.
* Experience in coordinating and completing medium sized projects. Overseeing all aspects of projects, meeting deadlines and summarizing the progress.
* Extensive experience in SQL (writing queries, stored procedures, views, etc.)
* Actively Involved in Resource planning and management for projects.
* Extensively worked on **Java** Web Services implementation using Web Logic 7.0/8.1.
* Expertise in the database connectivity programming using **Java** JDBC APIs.
* Quick learning aptitude, excellent communication skills, organizational skills and overall a good team player. Focus on quality & drive for excellence.