Sales Funnel Consultant - copywriting, consulting, development, design
Last active: 1 day ago
I build automated conversion funnels using ClickFunnels.
I will essentially create a business for you. All I need from you is your products and content.
I have been building websites, driving traffic, and creating conversion systems since 2009. I have built over 100 WordPress sites and built conversion funnels behind most of them.
I have setup my business as an "all in one", done for you, internet marketing and sales funnel development service so you don't have to manage another team.
I have studied under some of the most successful internet marketers including Eban Pagan, Frank Kern, Brendon Burchard, Russell Brunson, George Brown, Anik Singal, Perry Marshall, Ryan Deiss, and Perry Belcher.
My biggest takeaway from the thousands of dollars I spent on their programs and countless hours of studying is this…
He or she who is ready, willing, and able to spend the most money to acquire a customer wins!
I learned that from Ryan Deiss and he learned that from Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.
Jeff spent millions of dollars and busted his guts for 6 years before he made any money.
Maybe you are not that aggressive but for most entrepreneurs that looks like setting a conversion funnel up and driving lots of quality leads. This allows you to see what works and what doesn't so that you can put more money into marketing, which means more profit for you.
The biggest challenge for most business owners is setting that digital sales funnel up. Most entrepreneurs are too busy with day to day operations and don’t have a few hours a day to learn something new and another few hours a day to implement it.
That is where I come in. I will set you up with a 5 piece system that looks like this…
1. Lead Magnet: Drive people into your automated system by offering something compelling and valuable for free.
2. Trip Wire: Offer something even more valuable for a very low cost to sort the curious from the serious and reimburse you for some of your ad costs.
3. Core Offer: Now that you have under-promised and over-delivered two times, they are really starting to dig you. They are beginning to envision a long-term relationship and may be ready to buy your main thing. You should be profitable at this point and if so, you have a self liquidating offer which you can scale.
4. Profit Maximizer: Offer them something that complements your core offer. Usually this would be something that automates the process or makes their life easier or better in some way. For example, if you sold golf clubs, you would want to offer a golf bag or a golf membership. If your core offer was consulting, offer a done for you service. If you are a landscaper, offer annual fertilization. This is the icing on the cake.
5. Return Path: Now that you know who your prospects are and have identified a few different types of customers, you should segment your email list so that you are sending relevant messages. If you have been building your email list but have not been utilizing it effectively, it is because you have not segmented your list and setup autoresponders for each segment.
The first 4 steps happen instantly. They opt in to your email list and these offers come one after the other. The 5th step is your email automation: this happens gradually over time. With all 5 steps you can sell your products and services automatically and make way more money than your competition.
If you are the kind of business owner who really believes in something like this but doesn’t have the time to implement it, I am your solution.
If you hire me, we will work closely together over the next few months or years as I build, test, and optimize your sales funnel.
The reason my rate is $75/hour is because I do not have a bunch of stats and data. As soon as I do have more proof, my rate will go up considerably.
But for now, remember that my system is proven by others like Ryan Deiss.
We all know the internet is here to stay. We all know that advertising online is legit and we all know that automating the sales process will save you time, money, and frustration in the long run: not to mention you become exponentially more scalable.
So, the only question left is, is Nick the right guy for the job?
Through oDesk you can see that I am legit. Maybe I don’t have decades of experience but who does? This internet thing is still evolving and there are very few people in this world who can do what I do. And the ones that can, are too busy doing it for their own businesses.
For $75/hour, I think it’s worth the risk. My mentors charge $15,000 MINIMUM to set one of these funnels up.
The value of what I do is much more than $75/hr and since the system I create for you is yours to keep, you will benefit from it for years to come. It’s what I like to call an exponential ROI.
Keep in mind, building sales funnels is time intensive and I can only handle a few clients at a time.
PS - To see my package deal visit http://dfyfunnel.com/ .