Jose marlino antonio rogelio P.
Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer/Admin/ Integration Specialist
Last active: 4 months ago
5 years of solid experience in Enterprise Application Integration and all aspects of Salesforce CRM to Force.com platform, Rollbase plaform, custom development using Visualforce and Apex, data Migration to Deployment. Engaged to a large integration projects and Salesforce custom development that made me passionate towards achieving an efficient and a high quality of work. Below are the list of my services that I can offer to you.
* Creation of custom Visualforce pages, apex triggers and apex classes, REST API Webservices.
* Creation of workflows, validation rules and field updates.
* Creation of Salesforce portal that drives by various technologies in a force.com platform.
* Massaging and preparing the data in conformance to Salesforce objects and by the use of Salesforce Data Loader or the free Informatica data loader. Data migration can never be a problem.
Salesforce org Deployment:
* Deployment of different orgs to other orgs using Eclipse. Migrating the components and other orgs properties.
* Standard CRM configuration like creation of custom objects creation of reports, workflows, email alerts and templates to page layouts.
* Sales cloud and Service cloud
* Design and implement an integration project that will satisfy the current needs of your organization to real-time or near real-time, to one way or two way sync and to leverage the project to a more simpler and effective management, monitoring, controlling and reporting mechanism of your integration project.
* Propose an integration approach based from your scenario and advancing the project by the use of tools like Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Informatica Cloud Services and other ETL tools.