Experienced Financial Analyst
Last active: 12 hours ago
I am a CFA charterholder and CPA professional who wants to help businesses and organizations meet their goals. I graduated from University of Georgia with a B.B.A in Accounting and a B.B.A in Finance, and I am looking for spare work.
I am interested in financial modeling jobs, financial planning, tutoring & homework help, data entry, accounting assistance, and other financial analysis.
Formalized Work and Experience:
• Experienced commercial lender and loan portfolio manager to the media, communications and entertainment sectors
• Performed valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); tax and financial reporting; and shareholder disputes
• Responsible for executing extensive financial analysis, valuation analysis and pro forma financial modeling as well as performing in-depth industry, market, and company-specific research
• Broad exposure of various industries including financial services, health care, energy, and manufacturing
• Performed a full spectrum of mid-year and year-end auditing procedures for a large privately held company and a large publicly traded company
• Provided a variety of accounting and finance related mentoring advice to entrepreneurs of small business owners to assist the sustainability and growth of their small business.
• Coached and mentored entrepreneurs across a variety of early stage businesses and provided a sounding board to assist entrepreneurs to expand, grow, and invest in their business.
• Assisted small businesses with bookkeeping and helped analyze and monitor budgets to identify cost overruns and potential misallocation of resources.
• Can provide reconciliation and bookkeeping services as needed, which includes quick books and book keeping via excel.
• Have extensive experience in the use of excel.
University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Georgia Secretary of State