Experienced Project Manager and Business Analyst
I have over 25 years’ experience with project management, business analysis and change management where I have delivered multiple successful project implementations.
Responsibilities have included:
* Managing teams of business, analytical, and/or technical members
* Defining servicing needs and related operational requirements
* Ensuring ongoing scalability and supportability of the implementation
* Understanding the customer and/or user experience
* Documenting key processes, user stories, and use cases
* Driving change management efforts - which included training
I am a highly motivated, detailed-oriented individual with excellent problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills. I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with proven leadership. I have a comprehensive understanding of Project Management methodology (both Waterfall & Agile) and have used different tools to manage projects - Basecamp, TeamworkPM, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, and MS Project. Also have utilized other tools for managing teams and analysis i.e., MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, et.c,), Visio, Mind Manager, XMind, Google Docs, and other Windows-based applications.