Creative Writer / Game Enthusiast / Voice Work / Video Editing
Thank you for considering me for your assignments.
Work I'm most interested in:
Creative Writing - In May of 2011, I graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing from California University of Pennsylvania.
- Fiction writing - My preferred genre is fantasy (especially urban fantasy), however I am open to and capable of writing in a variety of other genres. I am open to discussing all types of projects.
- Screenwriting - I understand proper screenplay format, and wish to write screenplays for creative works and professional videos alike. I can also create transcripts from videos.
- Marketing/Business - I have had several jobs on oDesk/Upwork involving writing product descriptions and marketing material. I will create engaging, thought-provoking material that urges consumers to buy.
- Other projects - I am open to exploring all categories of creative writing, not just the ones listed above.
Voice Work - I have own a good quality microphone, and I have some experience in editing audio with Audacity.
- Voice acting - I am always interested in providing voice work for video games, animated characters, and anything else that requires dialogue.
- Instructional voice-overs - As a flight attendant, half of my life is an instructional voice-over. I have also voiced several safety and introductory videos for my airline.
Video Editing - I have access to Movie Studio Platinum 12.0 and HitFilm 2.
- Professional videos - With my current employer, I've filmed, edited, voiced, and published several graduation videos, instructional safety videos, and an introduction video to a brand new aircraft type.
- Recreational videos - Along with my video production team members, I've scripted, filmed, edited, and published a small selection of amateur creative films.
I have special interest in commercial aviation and video games, and am more likely to apply for/take on jobs that coincide with these genres. However, I am committed to exploring every career opportunity, and will give every job my full attention and effort.
Since I am still constructing my portfolio at this time, I will be more than happy to do sample projects to prove my abilities to prospective employers. I have a very flexible work schedule, thanks to my day job, and will have absolutely no trouble meeting deadlines. I am always open to constructive criticism with my work and look forward to building professional connections for life.