Network Security Engineer (CCNP Security)
Self-motivated, problem-oriented information security engineer with 9+ years of experience at large enterprises with focus on (but not limited to) networking security.
My qualification can be supported by:
- several industry certifications such as CCNP Security by Cisco and CISA by ISACA (currently working on CCIE Security);
- feedbacks of my collegues and Customers.
Provide expertise in and ready to work with technical solutions:
- Cisco firewalls (ASA, PIX, FWSM, Context-Aware firewall CX, FirePower services), routers, switches, management systems (Cisco Security Manager - CSM, Cisco Prime Security Manager - PRSM), identity and access control services (ISE, ACS), monitoring systems (Lancope StealthWatch / Cyber Threat Defense - CTD), VPN technologies (AnyConnect, VPN Client, Site-to-site, remote access);
- Check Point firewalls (R75, R77) with software blades and management systems (SmartCenter, SmartEvent, etc), ThreatCloud sandboxing;
- Blue Coat proxy servers;
- F5 Networks BIG-IP appliances;
- other router platforms: Mikrotik RouterBoard, Zyxel, e.t.c.
Able do design, install and support network security services. Feel comfortable to work on my own or as a team member.
In 2014 occupied in several enterprise-wide projects:
- deploying BYOD services in corporate WLAN;
- deploying web-application firewall services;
- modernizing Internet Edge with new Check Point NGFWs;
- modernizing remote access services with Cisco AnyConnect and Cyber-Ark PSM.
And now I decided to try myself @ oDesk :)