Geralin Gran Maranga
Infusionsoft and Social Media Manager
Last active: 02/15/2014
I am working Online jobs for 6 months already, is being able to mix my passion for marketing communication with web-based social media , infusionsoft technology and marketing automation. I enjoy every aspect of the creative process, and I believe a balance of strategic planning, compelling content, good design, and technology-driven user experience will connect clients to their audience in the changing media landscape.
My Main skills
- Infusionsoft (7/10)
- Ive been working for infusionsoft before, doing email broadcasting, creating simple webforms, managing tags, adding contacts, creating email templates, adding products and order forms.
- Social Media Marketing (9/10)
- As a Social Media Marketer and Website Editor with a background in public relations, I am a skilled creator of effective, engaging print and new media materials. Whether developing editorial content, marketing and public relations communications, or user-friendly website tools and features, my goal is to deliver a unique and valuable user experience to support business goals. Creative marketing manager with a proven record of driving revenue gains and brand awareness through intelligent use of social media. For example – increased traffic to current employer’s website 32% via social media strategy comprising Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Wordpress (5/10)
- Basic wordpress managing example, installing theme, plugins, and setting up membership plugins ( wishlist member and imember360 )
- Transcribing (5/10)
- I also doing transcription
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint (9/10)
- I used these software for admin task like data gathering, data entry task.
- Copywriting (7/10)
- Can also write an article
- Media buying (8/10)
- I also experienced in doing some research about media buying, products prices etc..
- Blogging (9/10)
- I am also doing blogs for my self. posting in facebook, thumblr , pinterest and other social media sites.
- Facebook Marketing (9/10)
- I am also selling my own resell products before in facebook.
- I am a hardworking person that can do internet research. I don't give up.
- Business Analysis
Personal and Professional Traits: Hard-working, reliable ( exceptional attendance and punctuality), creative, innovative, technological savvy and quick to learn new skills. Experience of community building and engagement on relevant social media platforms. Cultivating new online communities. Managing branded online communities. Experience of managing and leading a team. Ability to work rapidly and meet deadlines under pressure. Proficient in data analytics, particularly Excel. Strong collaborative and organizational skills. Ability to develop website documents. Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating. Strong writing and grammatical skills. Ability to quickly fit into an existing team.
I’m a resourceful and savvy online specialist who is not only able to oversee a business’s social media channels, but I also able to give to its daily content offering. Having a strong pulse on the digital and social landscape means that she can play a significant role in tracking, monitoring, and analyzing an organization’s reputation online. Right now I would like to work for a company that places a strong emphasis on the growth and development of its employees.
- Adding emails in infusionsoft.
- Managing Contacts and taggings in infusionsoft.
- Checking infusionsoft every day statistics.
- Making sure that social media activity hits the mark, every time, whatever the platform.
- Leading social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Having a 24/7 approach to responsibilities.
- Measuring the effectiveness and reach of any existing social media campaigns.
- Controlling a range of Social Media and Communication channels across the business.
- Advising on how best to communicate the company’s brand to an online audience.
- Ensuring that success is measured accurately in any reporting.
- Organizing live blogging events.
- Involved in the creation of social media content from start to finish.
- Adhering to best practice and brand guidelines.
- Managing editorial calendars.
- Creating editorial themes.
- Managing the company’s partnership programs.
- Engaging with consumers online to drive and lead conversations.