Software Tester,Website Tester ,QA
1)I am having 6 years of experience in Manual Testing ,Automation Testing and QA.(Black box testing)
2)I posses good understanding of software requirements and worked closely with developers to define test plans ,Design Test Cases, Create Test Scenarios,
3)Check / Review the Test Cases,Execute test suites manually, Identify test cases which could potentially detect critical flaws,
4)Setup and configure test environments, Develop document, and execute detailed test cases and test suites (build acceptance, functional, integration, regression, sanity, etc.I also handle support for US clients, Australian Clients and UK client,which involves investigating the issues keep a proper follow up with the team members and give a quick resolution to the client.I also look after the complete satisfaction of the clients with the application.
5)Generated and write clear and concise defect reports, and validated bug fixes,Maintained comprehensive records on the tests conducted across products / platforms and,Performed Usability testing,
6) Performed Interface testing,Performed Compatibility testing,Prepared UAT test cases,Administers usability testing process and many more other works .
7)Experience in Testing Client/Server and Web Based applications on different domains.
8) Development of Test plans, Test cases, Test data.
9) Expertise in Execution of Test cases.
10)Can handle project as a Test manager as well as a tester. Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing.
11)Experience in Defect management and bug Reporting .
12) Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, elaborate high-level information into details.
13)Creation of Standard Guidelines for User Interface Testing
14)Creatively think out of the box for the test development.
15) Working closely with the development teams to understand the impact of bug fixes, analyzing the test impact to help mitigate product/project risks.
16) Strong quality and test background.
17) Knowledge of Financial Domain.
18) Extensive Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
19) Verifying problem resolutions and maintaining test procedures.
20) Good problem solving skills. Flexible attitude. Good Analytic and Presentation Skills.
21) Dealing in all sorts of Web applications and banking applications.
22) Highly organized, with efficient time, task, and resource management.
23) Quick to learn, adjust, and adapt to new environments, processes and techniques.
24) Have experience in doing excellent documentation on business requirements.
25) Have knowledge of automated test tools ; Win Runner, QTP, and Test Director.
26) Have knowledge of ISO process implementation.
27)I am having excellent communication and presentation skills .Looking for opportunity where I can use my skill and give excellent output for the
organisation for which I work .