Quality Assurance (QA), Tester, Manual Testing, Black Box Testing
An ISTQB certified software test Engineer with a Master's degree in Computer Science Msc(CS)
More than 8 years in experience in end to end software product testing and QA, Agile methodology. Have tested many projects based on ASP.NET,.Net, CFM, PHP. My core competency lies in manual testing. Expertise in Full site QA and SaaS application QA.
Worked extensively on Customer Escalations, Test Execution status and Defect Status Tracking.Well experienced in Manual and Performance testing also have exposure to Automation testing (Silk Automation)
The services I can provide are:
- Functional testing (Mercury Quality Center, Mantis, Jira, Bugzilla, webex)
- Automated testing (Selenium IDE, HP Quick test Professional)
- Perfomance testing (HP LoadRunner, Apache Jmeter, OpenSTA)
- Manual testing
- Regression testing
- Integration testing
- UI testing
- Documenting any flaws (bugs, layout and workflow issues)
- Cross-browser testing
- Exploratory testing
- Website testing
- Desktop app testing
- Test Case/Plan documentation creation
- Bug reporting and issue tracking
- HP QTP
- Selenium (JET framework)
Bug tracking systems:
- JIRA, Redmine, Lighthouse, OnTime, adaptable to any
- Writing test plans
- Writing test cases
The services can vary depending on what the client requirements. I have an eye for detail and believe in keeping my work organised. I am passionate about my work. I am an highly motivated individual and work hard. I am eager to learn new technologies.
Experience Tester in Agile Development Env. Using TDD and ATDD approach.
Proficiency in C# programming with development of Window Form Application.
Developed a automation tool which integrates the End to End Testing process.
Experience in using Mercury Quality Center for writing the test cases, executing the test cases and defect reporting.