Systems Analyst | Web Architect | Technical Writer
Masters in Computers(MCA) with over 9 years of Web Industry experience.
Fast, logical, accurate...responsible; that's me.
My varied experience as a web analyst, technical writer, project manager, creative writer, and IT teacher makes for an unbeatable combination.
With extensive practice in business process analysis and design, technical documentation and training, proficiency with current web tools and technologies, keen to assist entrepreneurs, to increase their business standards, to convert their website visits to successful leads & to maximize their productivity.
Being a quick learner and creative thinker has given me extensive research and analysis experience. I aim to take on any interesting and challenging role over odesk.
Web/software ideas can be effectively converted to reality by skilled coders but they do need to know specifically what to build. Experience proved that there are many advantages of building clear & concise project requirements i.e.
►Team knows exactly what they have to build, thus, minimizes effort estimations & number of Man hours.
►Reduces project failures percentile.
►Reduces 70% to 85% of the rework costs.
►Functionality flow fixes while Requirement gathering phase will cost comparatively much lesser then the bug that emerges while the software is close to deployment.
I am here to assist you with my following expertise:
1. Specialized in writing web business proposals( incl>> effort estimations/timelines)
2. Converting web business requirements to Software Requirement Specification documentations (SRS), web architecture study/structural designs & use-cases
3. developing web application Wire-frames (HTML Prototyping using axure)
4. Project Management skills
5. Performing web testing & developing test documents
6. Technology driven Reports on Web2.0, CMS, Networking and Security, Video Streaming, Web Hosting, and so on.
As a one stop web technical/ content service provider, looking forward to work with you & to establish a fruitful business associations with you.
►Have knowledge on SQL and databases.
General Domain Skills:
►Any kind of web applications.
Warm Regards & Best Wishes