Anil kumar U.
Freelance programmer, and project manager
An experienced professional with a background in consulting, program and product management, with exceptional abilities of provide solutions to business problems with out of the box thinking and implementation, by using technology as a tool to provide business value to customer. A leader with skills to collaborate and create a value proposition encompassing products, solutions, services and support offerings that can add tremendous value from a technical and business perspective.
• I am a PMI certified Project Management Professional with extensive experience in project planning and implementation in IT industry.
• I am highly motivated with almost 19 years of experience working in different roles.
• I have worked across the spectrum with deep understanding of technology, Enterprise Software Architecture, Solution Engineering, People Management , Delivery Management, Knowledge Management, etc. across key verticals & industries.
• I am currently focused on strategic business development, building partner & customer eco-system to promote sales of enterprise mobility solutions in APAC and Middle East.
• Having worked with diverse clients across various segments, I have developed a fair understanding of strategies that drive business decisions across various verticals as Banking & Finance, Airlines, Retail, Media, Sports & Entertainment, etc.
• My strengths lie in the area of understanding clients’ business needs and technology challenges, using my technical and business acumen to formulate solutions to resolve these business challenges and then articulating the value proposition of the solution to Senior Management executives to create compelling drivers for adoption of these solutions.
• I have been working on mobile technology for last 4 years and hands on experience in building mobile sites and native apps, with various deployments options as native, hybrid, HTML5, etc.
• I am outstanding motivator and builder of teams. Works well in both team environments and individual assignments