CTO / software architect / team lead
I'm not interested in short-term projects (less than 2 months / 300 hours). Please do not invite me in such projects.
- more than 10 years (coding since 14 years).
- very structured and clean code, maintainable architecture.
- best tools / architecture / creating and leading team. Keeping everyone on same page.
- like complex and useful things, think out news ideas and solutions.
- very strong with algorithms / algorithms complexity / data structure / optimizations.
My preferred stack is:
- node.js (ES6 or typescript), loopback, sailjs, mongodb
- jquery / react.js / angular.js / angular 2
- css3 / scss / bootstrap 3 & 4.
- git && github
- grunt, karma, jasmine
- agile, trello, skype, slack, viber - for communication
I've used a lot of different APIs:
Authorize.net, Stripe, Paypal, Mailgun, Twilio, Facebook, Google APIs (maps, graph, auth, spreadsheet), Micex etc.
Also I have worked with:
AWS, ElasticSearch, Sphinx, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Memcached, etc.
Also I have had experience with following languages, sometimes enough big (few years):
PHP, Java, C#, C/C++, Assembler, Delphi, Pascal