Expert Financial and Business Research/Consulting
Offering ~ 6 years of experience in Business/Financial Analysis/Client Management/Research & Consulting.
Pursued MBA in Marketing & Finance and B.Tech. in Computer Science .
Worked for Clients across geographies with focus on U.S.,India, Middle East, and Europe.
A keen communicator with dynamic relationship building, analytical and problem solving abilities.
Employed with a major consulting firm (BIG 4).
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services U.S. India Pvt. Ltd.
Industry: Consulting Services
• Managed and executed strategy and due diligence projects – such as market sizing, market entry, target screening and identification, competitor benchmarking, M&A strategy, due diligence and business/financial analysis. Client/account management across the project’s life cycle – sales, scoping, delivery, and closure.
• Helped Deloitte Public sector leadership to publish white paper/eminence piece on “Unsolicited bids in Public and Private sector – Road Ahead”
- Liaison with 11 partners/principals/directors across various Deloitte member firms (Australia, U.S., Italy, South Africa, etc.) to gather regional information and managed a team of 2 practitioners
- Acted as the primary contact for all the stakeholder communication including partners of various member firms and other team of Deloitte (Editorial, Communication, Design, Risk, etc.)
• Supported Deloitte FAS Strategy team in devising 2020 vision through in-depth industry and competition study of the Financial Advisory industry, with focus on Corporate Finance, Restructuring, Valuation, Forensics and Analytics
- Estimating and forecasting the market size, analyzing the trends, outlook and new market offerings along with potential disruptive forces in the market
- Involved in the 2020 strategy and vision discussion with the Deloitte leadership
• Helped partners in transaction advisory team in German Member Firm in their market/business development efforts through “Deal Tracker”
•Helped M&A strategy team of one telecommunication major in Germany in devising their 2020 M&A strategy
-Mapped the methodology of screening of technologies/companies/startups in line with the client’s future vision
-Assessed current capabilities of the client, emerging trends, potential areas of growth & competition’s future strategy
-Managed a team of 2 professionals along with active communication to all involved parties
Aranca India Pvt. Ltd.
Industry: Consulting Services
Department: Business Research Services
Conducted research for preparing reports comprising of market trends, company profiles, feasibility / financial reports, ad-hoc research, PoVs, Benchmark studies. Ensured client-ready deliverables to provide support for strategy planning and formulation
• Best practice mapping of strategies adopted by leading players in U.S. insurance sector across online, mobile and social media platforms for a U.S. based insurance company. Identifying the online, mobile and social media strategies of competitors and mapping them against 40 parameters to identify the gap between client’s & their competitor’s strategy. The result of the exercise was to fine tune client’s current digital/social media positioning & marketing strategy
• Identify the Remittance (outward & inward) market overview, trends and drivers in seven countries of MENA region for a Bahrain based financial company
• Market characteristics and consumer preference study on car rental market in India for a major car rental player. Study included FGDs, DIs and online survey tools to capture the industry scenario and consumer perception
• Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project)
• Elementary Financial Modelling
• Industry alignment with Technology/Media/Telecommunications and FSI
• Primary and Secondary research
• Qualitative and Quantitative research on databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Thomson Research OneSource, Dialog, Factiva, Kennedy, Gartner, Forrester, Thomson Innovation, Lexis Nexis, Hoovers, and Profound
Objective was to study Brand Management strategies of selected Hair oil brands in Indian Market that have been successful in retaining their market shares and achieving sustained growth in specific product categories. Developed models relating to their customer based Brand Equity and Brand Value. Maintained Data, Ran Factor, Cluster, Discriminant and Quadrant analysis to recommend best practices to a FMCG major in India.
IDC India Ltd
Project Title: A3 Laser Printer Market in India
A3 Laser Printer market assessment in India for a global technology major. Conducted Depth Interviews of 17 SMEs/Industry executives, Drafted Discussion Guides, gave interim & final presentation to the client along with the team. Got “Pat on the Back” from the Marketing head of the client (Famous Smartphone company) post presentation.