Public Relations ~ IR - Marketing/Business Communications
I have assisted publicly listed companies in developing their key corporate messages such as press releases, Chairman and CEO messages and speeches, marketing and public relation collaterals geared towards the investment community.
I also have strong experience in doing market and economic research geared towards Corporate or business development or research as component to database or information building.
I've worked with hundreds of companies with their Investor Relations/Public Relations/Media Relations and Marketing needs.
Sample clients include Coca Cola, Aberdeen Asset Management, Barings Asset Management, Duracell, Aracruz, Bear Stearns, Air Liquid, Buenos Aires Embotelladora S.A., Bam! Entertainment, Inc., City of London Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Genome Therapeutics Corporations, Hospitality Properties Trust, Lafarge, Mitsubishi and hundreds more. Contact me for my client list.
From my 25+ years of experience, me and my firm......
* Will significantly add to a company's or public relations, media, professional services or production firm’s client portfolio, relationship building, revenue generation and profitability.
* Will leverage my many years of combined experience in all areas of Public Relations, Media Relations, Social Media, Digital Production, Marketing, Analyst Relations by planning and executing industry, community and communication programs; creative design; and multiple lead generation campaigns.
*Will responsively help build, grow and manage an organization’s business and communications strategies, initiatives and activities.
* Will fundamentally advance the thought leadership of an organization.
* Will proactively elevate client relations and team work, as well as engaging in analysis, organization and multitasking, resulting in success by rising above high pressure and deadlines.
* Will professionally represent an organization in its industry with award-winning writing, editing and production that focuses on clear, succinct, timely and useful communication.
More about me and my firm - Founder and President of Pristine Advisers, a marketing and communications professional with over 23 years experience in the financial communications and media relations industry.
Patricia began her career in investor relations and financial communications over 2 decades ago at Dewe Rogerson Inc. She has held various positions, primarily in the IR/PR area. In her role as Managing Director in the Financial Communications department with The Altman Group, she led a number of IR and PR and Media programs for closed-end funds as well as publicly held companies globally. Ms. Baronowski-Schneider is responsible for developing and executing financial communication programs that position clients effectively in the financial community. She has over 23 years experience working in the closed-end fund arena, as well as working in the corporate communications, public relations, media relations and investor relations fields. Patricia has an MBA in Business Management and a BA in Marketing. Patricia is also a Certified Social Media Strategist, Notary Public, Member of NIRI, FMA International, FENG and AAII.