Executive Virtual Assistant that is ALWAYS at your side...Let's Work
Last active: 2 months ago
I would like to invite you to improve your cost leadership in the market by taking out unnecessary labor expenses. With my virtual assistance services, you can have your secretarial, clerical and administrative work in an office with the least expense as these can be effectively done remotely.As a productive member of an organization I would deliver my expertise with honesty, commitment and hard work.
A gifted Virtual Assistant and Customer Service Representative with over 10 years experience in performing office support
duties which involve providing information to the public, receiving payments, addressing
customer complaints, preparing and maintaining records within the finance department, and
performing other duties as required. Has strong leadership in customer service, employee
training, and communication. Primary focus includes technical procedures,
research/operations analysis, and quality methods. Appreciated for solving difficult problems
efficiently and quickly. Cool-under-fire approach to achieving the work. Professional, easygoing
team player committed to goals of the organization.
Exceptional Work Skills Include But Are Not Limited To:
1. Replying to emails;
2. Conduct of research;
3. Organizing schedule;
4. Live chat operator;
5. And secretarial functions such as –
1. Resolve customer query;
2. Research solution for customer issues;
3. Take care of service contract renewals and changes;
4. Process order and order validation and price checking;
5. Validate commission details;
6. Check terms and conditions of contracts;
7. Receive orders
9. Take care of service operations
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
More than five years experience in:
• Excellent knowledge of modern office practices and procedures; correct
spelling, punctuation and grammatical usage.
• Sound knowledge of basic business arithmetic; techniques and
methods of using standard word processing, spreadsheet, database
and other office software and equipment.
• Uncommon knowledge of practices and procedures related to the
accounting for cash receipts and the maintenance of revenue accounts.
• Great knowledge of the procedures of a City government.
• Profound skill in using spreadsheets and word processing software
packages, organizing data and materials, and preparing reports and
documents and in entering data accurately and efficiently.
• Immense ability to type accurately at a rate of 40 w.p.m.; use 10-key
calculator by touch; interact tactfully and effectively with members of the
public, co-workers and managers.
• Strong ability to interpret, apply and explain applicable codes,
ordinances, policies and procedures; research information and solve
customer service problems.
• Exceptional ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into
appropriate data system; make accurate arithmetic calculations and
maintain accurate records and files.
• Proven ability to receive cash and make change; balance cash and
receipts and maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
• Uncommon ability to understand and carry out written and oral
instructions; perform detailed clerical work and maintain attention to
detail despite frequent interruptions.
• Immense ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
Exceptional Work skills Include but are not limited to:
•Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using the
•Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
•Completing call logs and reports.
•Researching billing issues.
•Researching misapplied payments.
•Recognizing, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer
•Recommending process improvements.
•Other duties as assigned.COMPUTER SKILLS
•Client Service Management
•Exchange, Outlook, Netscape
•MS Office Word, Excel
•TSO, VTAM, CICS, JCL
•DEC VAX/VMS, OSS 2000
•Security Clearances : NATO TS , COMSEC TS
•Familiar with SORD and BOSS Siebel/Remedy Databases
English: Native language
Spanish: Intermediate Listener, Intermediate Speaker, Intermediate Reading