Tomi Krismono Sekti
Project management Proffesional and experience Leading Country team
Holding Project Management Professional Certified (PMP #227358). www.pmi.org
CompTIA IT Project+ Certified (COMP001003639471)
Brainbench Project Management 2000 Certified
IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certificate
Experience build team from the scratch until well performed team, include people and process..
22 year experience in Banking, Telco Industry, IT consultancy, Digital Maping Operation
Country Manager Role :
Country Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing the activities of multiple projects and staff in Indonesia.
Coordinates with assigned team to ensure the goals or objectives of the projects are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe, funding parameters and resources. Provides support to expert communities within their defined regions. Performance management and career development of subordinate employees.
• Drive on-time, on-budget and on-scope execution of all Core Map projects and product deliverables within the country (Indonesia).
• Ensure operations meet or exceed defined quality goals for the country.
• Manage relationships with other operational and support groups to ensure internal customer/supplier relationships are working effectively.
• Ensure workforce is correctly sized and properly trained to accomplish all required activities
• Drive productivity improvements in Country field operations
• Support deployment of new processes, tools and capabilities throughout Country
• Establish and Manage local communities in country
• Responsible for development and performance management of high performing country team
• Create a culture of innovation and proactive thought leadership
• Manage organization change efforts to transform operations organization to the next generation operational model
• establishing and executing strategic plans to achieve business goals include (CAPEX & OPEX)
• Manage culturally diverse, distributed team
• Independent business leader able to formulate strategic direction with incomplete information and proven ability to motivate / lead organization to achieve goals
• Leadership& mentoring skills required to lead and develop direct reports.
• Change management experience embracing change, pushing innovative approaches and challenging organizational norms
• Strong acceptance and ability to operate in ambiguous situations
Project Management focus :
To lead and manage daily operation of project management function to all project within the Project Management Office, according to operational excellence targets
Manage consistent deployment of Management methodology and supporting processes, methods and tools and its proper documentation.
Manage and support the establishment of Project Scope, Project Binder and Project Specification, including schedule and financial budget, to all projects, in cooperation with Project Management Team.
Manage the establishment of project scenario and financial/cost input to PMO and applicable system to facilitate Earned Value Management.
Support the establishment of project organization, staff acquisition, & service provider / outsourcing plan.
Monitor & support the establishment of orderable BoQ, Ordering, Delivering and Expediting required equipment and material, including its monitoring system/documentation, for timely project implementation.
Support and assess the establishment of project baseline, periodic targets and its monitoring system.
Lead periodic project performance review with applicable internal and external project stakeholders.
Prepare periodic overall project performance report including project performance indicators and summary level of information for management.
Monitor project risk and support preventive/corrective actions required.
Monitor project change control process.
Monitor and support in achieving target for project profitability and billability.
Lead, align and manage the daily function of Programme manager, Senior project manager, Project manager, Junior Project manager, Project coordinator, Project Monitoring & Control, Project administration, Solution Architect, Senior Consultant, Consultant, Junior Consultant, Engineer and other applicable project management function and professional service to deliver and complete the project.
Propose new competent personnel to be recruited for project management function positions.
Support management team in activities related to Assessment, Process Changes and its follow-up or improvement actions – when required. To create and maintain effective project management information system.
Support project hand-over and conclusion.
Consistently work towards Company’s Quality Management Standard & Applicable Process, Policies and Guidelines.
Managing end-to-end business operation for Professional Service Division