A dynamic, results-oriented Operations District Manager
Last active: 08/10/2014
Offering focused leadership, design & implementation of the business plan to drive sales and profitability in highly competitive markets. Currently in charge of increasing the total P&L profitability for 8 full service Restaurants with annual sales exceeding $12 million.
Core competencies include:
• Dynamic Guest Experience
• Integrated Inventory Control
• Cost Reduction / Waste Management
• Promotions & Up-selling
• Motivational Team Leadership
• Budgeting / Profit & Loss Management
• Kitchen & Dinning Room Operations
• Safety & Sanitation Compliance
• Policies and Procedures
• Continuous Performance Improvement
• Design & implementation of the business plan to improve sales through smart community marketing and engagement with corporate outlets to drive consumers’ traffic.
• Reduced food costs by 8%, identifying and eliminating inventory issues including excess ordering, rising shrinkage, and poor storage.
• Significantly improved the speed with service platform by firing-up the team to expedite all orders in less than 150 seconds.
• Increased net sales by 20% between 2011 and 2014.
• Reduced employee turnover by 50% by conducting weekly meetings with food service workers and assistant managers.
• Effectively managed a high-volume restaurant serving more than 25,000 customers per month.
• Hold P&L accountability; manage sales analysis, forecasting and reporting activities
• Ensure the integrity of restaurant operations through excellence in customer relations
• Streamlined controllable spending in an on-ongoing effort to meet weekly overhead expenditures
• Imperious in handling the staff; suave and soft spoken
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING & PHYSICS (2007)
PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, Portland, Oregon
SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT (2014)
AVETA BUSINESS INSTITUTE
REGISTERED SERVSAFE INSTRUCTOR & PROCTOR (2013)
• Time Management in Action Certification from the Burger King Corporation
• Communicating for Results Certification from the Burger King Corporation
• Foundations of Shift Management Certification from the Burger King Corporation
• Certified Restaurant Trainer course completion from the Burger King Corporation
Windows, Microsoft suite, Mac OS X, Unix, Shell Scripting & Network Trouble Shooting,
POS systems including MICROS