Senior Test Lead
Last active: 09/09/2014
Extremely quality focused and highly process oriented IT Quality Assurance analyst with 8+ years of experience of which 6+ years in IT infrastructure testing within bookmaking, financial services and IT domains, looking for suitable opportunity to add value through my knowledge and experience in delivering services to large global clients.
Part of ELITE Group Freelance Beta Testing Group handled over 50 plus Project covering Insurance, Retail, E-commerce, Banking & Gaming Industries.
Experienced in working under tight timescales and committed to meeting team objectives.
• Functional testing of various business streams for one of the largest bookmakers in UK, using Quality centre, zephyr, jira , bugzilla.
• Automated testing using Selenium IDE ,Webdriver & RC.
• Experience in working & dealing with 3rd party compliance & PCI teams across UK.
• Hands on Database testing experience working alongside with E-payments and finance sectors.
• Experience in load testing IT application servers and storage systems using diversified tools set (Quest Benchmark factory, IOMeter, Loadgen, SQLIOSim , Log4j , XML, DTD amongst others)
• Very good breadth of knowledge and experience on IT infrastructure components (desktop, servers, storage) and processes (Quality Assurance, IT Testing, ITIL)
• Good understanding and hands-on experience of virtualization technologies: Windows Hyper-V and VMware ESX
• ISEB certified in Software Testing
• Experience in delivering high quality technical documents for large organisations
• Ability to gather requirements, analyse, understand and create test cases
• Organising, planning and coordinating implementation of changes from quality assurance perspective
• Creating Test strategies , Plans , Approaches, detailed test reports and technical solution implementation guides
• Ability to work under pressure over short test cycles and meet tight deadlines.
• Involved resource profiling, reviewing mandates and assisting to submit PAR’s.
• Interprets business requirements and where appropriate technical specification documents.