Software Tester with 8.5+ Yrs exp in Manual and Automation Testing
• 8+ yrs. of hands-on experience in Automation & Manual Testing.
• Experienced in testing Web Applications / Client server, Window Application and Mobile Devices application built on different platforms.
• Experienced in performing different types of testing, i.e., Functional, Integration, Sanity, Regression, Usability, Cross browser, UAT & Performance testing.
• Experienced in designing the Test Cases, Scenarios in HP Quality Centre 10 (HP QC).
• Experienced in creating and executing performance test scripts with HP Performance Center 9.5 & JMeter 2.9.
• Experience in working in Automation tools – HP QTP (Quick Test Professional).
• Working experience of Security testing with its tools - TamperIE (Data Tampering) & Webscarab (Web Vulnerability Analysis).
• Worked on Mobile Device Application Testing for Pocket PC, Palmtop, and Windows Mobile 5.0 devices & Emulators.
• Experience in working with V-Model and Agile Methodology software model.
• Domain Knowledge of Travel, Airlines, Airline Cargo, Mobile Devices, e-Governance, Production and Manufacturing.
• Excellent understanding of SDLC & STLC Concepts, Requirements Analysis, Test Effort Estimation, Test Planning, Test Designing using various industry standard test design techniques, Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Reporting Mechanism, Testing Metrics, Resource Planning, Project Monitoring & Status Reporting.
• Test Management specialization in writing key Test Management documents like Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Approach, Functional Test Scenarios, Cases Test closure Report, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Orthogonal Array Tool (OA), Test document reviews.
• Experienced in Requirement Gathering/Understanding from the Business Owners and creating High Level Scenarios/Business Scenarios.
• Responsible to manage the Project Audit activities, preparation of project audit/related Test documents.