VBA Macros Expert: Excel | Access | Outlook| Web Scraping| PDF| Models
Last active: 3 days ago
I am a Microsoft Excel® 2013 & 2010 Certified Professional and also hold Top 1% Excel Expert ranking by Elance.com.
I have programmed hundreds of automation tools for Excel, Access, Outlook, Webpage, PDF etc. applications for last 8 years.
Being a VBA (Macros) Expert I can provide you dynamic workflow tools, Add-ins with effective auto publishable data analysis, risk reports and KPI dashboards to work smarter.
1) Advanced MS Excel solutions for: Complex formulas, Dynamic Ranges, Pivot tables, Slicer, Subtotal, Charts, external linking, Data Model, KPI Dashboard, Reports etc.
2) Advanced VBA Programming (Macros) - To completely automate any kind of manual reporting process:
• Creating Dynamic UserForms in Excel.
• Digitalization of Excel and CSV reports - From auto importing/exporting, data manipulation, cleaning & mining to Analyze data and auto-publish reports with meaningful beautiful summary.
• Creating User Defined Function (UDF).
3) Integration of Excel with other external applications:
• Excel to other MS Office applications - Access, Outlook, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excel Automation with External Applications - Webpages (all kinds of navigation from Excel VBA to IE, Firefox and Google Chrome ), API, Notepad, PDF, Mainframes, Microsoft SQL and Exchange Servers.
• PDF - 1) Interactive PDF Forms LIVECYCLE DESIGNER, ACROBAT, Dynamic Forms.
- 2) Writing Scripts for automatically Import PDF Forms data from Excel sheets. Auto filling/updating PDF Forms from Excel/CSV/Access Database
- 3) Word to PDF ebooks and PDF to Excel and Word conversion
• iMacro Scripting - Large Data extraction from websites, Update into Excel/Access Databases, Analyze and auto publish reports
• Google Docs - Customized Google Spreadsheets Expert, google scripting
• HTML and Photoshop.
• Business Analysis and Project Management
• Business Intelligence (BI) - I hold expertise in Large Data Analysis and Improve Reporting Process to meet business goals. Financial Analysis
• Online and Onsite training, Consultation - Advanced Excel, VBA Programming
• Professional Certification Training - MOS 2013 and 2010 Excel Specialist and Expert Exams