Development Expert: Funding and Evaluation
Last active: 1 day ago
Owner of E.B. Howard Consulting. I am an independent consultant that provides grant preparation and evaluation for organizations.
I have 10 years of experience in the development of program resources, grant proposal development, designing evidence-based programming and activities, monitoring the implementation of those programs, evaluation, and providing feedback for continuous program improvement.
As an experienced evaluator, I have extensive experience in advising and working with a variety of technical-focused projects that involve applying operational research theory and methodology; developing logic models; and projects that require applying knowledge of qualitative/quantitative analysis.
I have worked with a variety of clients that include school districts (LEA), higher education institutions (HEI), community-based organizations (CBO), nonprofits, and start-up business entities.
Specific services include, but are not limited to
• Business plan development,
• Grant funding research,
• Grant proposals development,
• Grant reporting,
• Operational efficiencies advisement,
• Policy & procedure development,
• Proposal review & copy editing,
• RFP response development, and
• Strategic planning.
1. Funding/Grant Applications with a final deliverable within seven (7) days will be bid at a higher rate.
2. Before accepting your project opportunity, I require a 15-minute conversation about the specifics of your project. This is a chance for both of us to ask and answer any questions we might have about your project.
3. I require a signed contract with specific deliverables and deadlines in addition to oDesk. This helps me organize my projects and priorities.
4. I rarely accept opportunities requiring less than a 48-hour turnaround. Unless it is editing or content analysis.
5. Upon request, I am happy to provide you a specific list of my funding & project experience and/or references.