VBA developer (Excel, Access, Word) / Google docs / Google script spec
Last active: 3 days ago
My main objective is to help you save your time and money by automating your MS Office or Google docs routine and developing solutions that are easy to work with and maintain.
I have over 5 years of experience as a full-time senior VBA developer in large retail company. Within that time frame I've designed and implemented many MS Office solutions using VBA such as: dashboards, data management tools, client-server applications, automated reports, data visualization tools, web scrappers, cross-application automation tools, data mappers, data validation and calculation programs, complex Access databases, automated Word templates, MS Office mailing tools.
For the last year I've also gained knowledge in Google docs service while successfully developing several solutions for my clients usnig basic functionality and Google script.
Main MS Office applications in which I'm specializing:
- Excel: Complex formulas, charts, pivot tables, external data sources (SQL Server, Access, OLAP cubes, Teradata etc.), conditional formatting, macros.
- Access: Database design, relations, complex SQL queries, forms, reports, macros.
I have extensive knowledge of the following VBA libraries:
- MSHTML, MSXML, WinHTTP services.
- ADO, DAO, multidimensional ADO, Recordset, ADO extension for DDL and Security.
- MS Office object model libraries.
- VBA Extensibility.
I also have basic knowledge of:
- HTML, XML.
- MDX queries.
Looking forward to work with you!