Francisco Javier Trigo Arana
QA Consultant - Project Manager
I’m an IT professional, experienced and pro-active. I work as Project Manager, Software Quality Assurance manager, coordinator, consultant, QA analyst and supporting testing.
I developed my expertise working several years for multinational companies.
Good communicator (written and verbal) at all levels, including technical, project, programme, and business.
I have a proven record of service delivery mostly on software quality assurance which has covered a diverse background in web, desktop and mobile technologies across functional, usability, localisation testing and managing projects.
I can assist in the following areas:
• Project leading & management
• Test Management including Offshore test teams
• Test Strategy definition
• Test Process definition
• Test Plan definition
• Test Consultancy
• Test Trouble Shooting
· Agile, Waterfall, V-model,
· Windows, mobile devices, cross browser testing.
· Leading small testing teams, including onshore and offshore resources.
· Liaising with stakeholders, project/programme managers, and development teams.
· Test planning and test process design/initiation/improvement.
· Estimating timescales and scheduling resources.
· Progress meetings and reporting to all levels of management.
· Incident and defect management.
· Conducting, coordinating and leading peer reviews.
· Business requirements/functional/technical analysis and static testing.
· Identification of test conditions, design/development of test cases and test procedures.