Maria lourdes E.
Data Entry / Virtual Assistant / Technical Recruiter
Last active: 3 months ago
• Over 9 years of professional experience as a Technical Recruiter/ Senior HR Generalist in the IT and Recruitment and Staffing industry. Demonstrated competency in handling Local HR and Benefits Administration; Employee Relations and performing full cycle of Recruitment.
• Over 2 years of US IT Recruitment experience in a multi-national I.T consulting firm and staffing services.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of the Recruitment process, which includes sourcing, selection and in-depth interview to on-boarding and performs other administrative tasks.
• Trained and assigned as POC for offshore team. Acted as a liaison with Hiring / Relationship Managers of clients and Offshore Recruitment Team. Track and coordinate requirements status to offshore team and provide status updates to the Hiring and Relationship Managers.
• Manage Fieldglass system for offshore on-boarding, from submitting/uploading resume, accepting work order and uploading Exhibit D requirement for on-boarding.
• Experience in Recruitment Marketing, Events and Sourcing activities, Employee Relations and performing Benefits analysis and Climate Survey.
• Proficient with various job boards (Monster, Dice, Jobstreet and JobsDB) and working knowledge in Vendor Management Systems (Procurestaff, Beeline, Econometrix, Fieldglass, Consol, WAND); Social Recruiting tool (LinkedIn, Bullhorn Reach and ReqCloud) and Applicant Tracking System (JobDiva, JobScience (Salesforce CRM), Adapt and Taleo).
• Good understanding of Access Database concepts and simple design, basic hands on experience in creating tables, forms, queries, and building relationship tables.
• Drives best practices to insure effective sourcing and recruiting
• Equipped with excellent organizational abilities and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to multi task.
• Worked in a metric-driven environment and delivered effective recruitment and sourcing results.
• IT Recruitment
• Employee Relations
• Local Government Benefits Administration
• Boolean Principle