Program Management, Project Management and Operations Expert
Experience program and project management professional leading teams to deliver transformation, engage in rapid, game-changing decisions, and foster environments of highly-cohesive collaboration.
Focus areas include:
• M&A integration for Finance and IT functions
• Enterprise billing and revenue integrations (Oracle BRM, Zuora, Oracle ERP, PayPal)
• Enterprise CRM integrations (Siebel, Salesforce)
• Business and Business Systems Analysis in Customer Service, Technical Support, Order to Cash, Supply Chain and Procurement
• Customer Experience Design in Order to Cash and eCommerce areas.
• Email Deliverability and Design for transactional and marketing communications
Qualified by years of experience in:
• Program & Project Management
• Business Systems Analysis
• Change Management
• Establishing Strategic Vision
• On-Time & On-Budget Deliveries
• M & A Integration
• Operations Management
• Leading Cross-Functional Teams
• Customer Experience Research and Design
• Identifying Innovative Patentable Ideas
• Leadership Development
• Influencing Senior Leadership
• Global Interface
• Multi-Cultural Acumen
• Leading Technical User Groups
• Spearheaded effort to ensure all M&A processes for Finance organization were integrated within 90-day goal, achieving 100% on-time completion.
• Created cross-functional buy-in with Intuit Legal, Finance and Marketing senior leadership, ensuring federal & state compliance with customer communications and initiating cross-sell opportunities of $2M within 12 months.
• Drove multi-year program to integrate SaaS-based global small business offering into new corporate CRM, billing and revenue system, supporting over 100,000 international customers.
• Introduced online order pages and emails to proactively answer customer questions, reducing contact center inquiries by 100K within six months.
• Adapted the “Design for Delight” process to Finance Operations, utilized in over 100 experiments in Finance.
• Launched San Francisco office for a growing systems integrator, increasing sales by $500K in the first year.
• Architected and built an electronic collaboration system for a 5,000 person automotive consulting company, delivering on-time and on-budget immediate communication.