Reports Assistant / Virtual Assistant / Sr. Tech Network Support
I Started as a Call Center Agent to one of the biggest call center companies in the philippines.
I was able to master Customer Service and became an Elite Agent in 8 months from the time I started working in the call center industry.
After a year, I was promoted to Reports Assistants / Analyst and then became a Senior Tech Network Support
Here are my task as an R.A:
Manage the implementation of the reporting process (e.g. determine data collection tools, establishment of data collection and distribution process.)
• Suggest solutions to improve reporting processes.
• Produce ad hoc reports and trending data.
• Develop new reports/graphs and additions/deletions from existing reports.
• Communicate and take direction from Project Managers and Operations to understand client and operational needs.
• Distribute reports to internal clients via email and electronic feeds.
• Setup periodic, recurring reports, as well as, month and year-to-date summaries.
• Preparation and setup of various Operations report, i.e., scorecards and data collection.
• Generate and print report for inbound/outbound centers.
• Enhance existing reports and graphs as necessary and required.
• Work with call centers to retrieve process and distribute data and reports.
• Communicate and coordinate the distribution of report to customers.
Here are my task as a Senior Tech Network Support:
• Assist all end users with general computer operation and desktop application software questions and problems.
• Troubleshoot end user PC problems of all complexity, often requiring in-depth examination of underlying PC, OS, configurations, application software and extensive research.
• Responsible for troubleshooting applications conforming with protocol layers with the appropriate applications group to troubleshoot and resolve.
• Basic Server administration to include user account administration, backups, and non complex application software administration
• System administration and programming of Voice PBX and adjuncts, including day to day installation of phone sets, moving extensions, configuring call appearance, and setting up voice mail.
• Ensure that peripheral ACD/PBX applications are working appropriately (i.e. VRU, Predictive Dialer, Voice Mail, and CMS).
• Identify and resolve customer access issues.
• Assist data network group in problem analysis of intermediate network problems. Enough knowledge to independently troubleshoot basic problems and resolve some.
•Solve complex technical problems exercising initiative and judgment.