Nonprofit Professional skilled in strategy and general business ops
Writing has always been my passion; somehow, I've been lucky enough to find a way to fold it into my work. My ability to speak in the voice of the audience, as well as the voice of the brand, has led to success in grant writing, social media marketing and content planning.
After an inspiring volunteer experience, I started working for a progressive nonprofit that both accepted, and fostered my desire for an entrepreneurial approach to nonprofit management. I bring almost a decade of experience, enthusiasm, and passion for the world of nonprofit. My projects range from short-term to long-term, and I am also a skilled strategy consultant.
My motto has always been "nonprofit at heart, entrepreneurial in spirit." My own personal mission is to leave an organization in better shape than I found it. So far, so good!
1) Grant Research, Writing & Reporting:
- Research and build prospect database
- Draft letter's of inquiry (LOI's)
- Prepare grant proposals (RFP's)
2) Program build-out:
- Narrative drafting
- Outcome analysis and development
- Volunteer recruitment & management
3) Fundraising & Development:
- Strategic plan development
- Craft and prepare fundraising strategy
- Corporate Sponsorship/CSR program development
- Third-party event management
- Marketing and public relations
4) Website Development:
- Content planning
- Site design (via enduser-friendly Wix)
5) Accounting & Bookkeeping:
- Budget planning: operating & programmatic
- General Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Online
6) Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Having maintained leadership roles in high-level positions, I am also skilled resume and cover letter writing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I put the mission of the organization first and foremost,which makes me flexible and efficient.