Skilled Problem Solver
I am an extremely skilled Problem Solver and Analyst who tested his management aptitude leading some internet-based organizations. I consider myself an autodidact with a wide range of competencies including Economics, Psychometrics, Statistics, Divergent Thinking and Mathematics. During the last four years I have worked on several projects within the private sector involving abstract conceptualization, 3D modeling, giftedness and proficiency analysis. Moreover, I have written various peer-reviewed articles and books.
• Bachelor of Economics cum laude (exams average 29.4/30.0, final rating 110/110 cum laude and Special Mention from the examination committee), Roma Tre University, Rome, 2009.
Thesis Title: “International organizations facing the current crisis”. Supervisor: Prof. Andrea Iovane. Other papers in the field about the subprime mortgage crisis, market failures, currency speculation and social justice.
• Accumulation of 40 CFU via basic courses at The Sapienza University, faculty of Physics (degree class Physics and Astrophysics), AY 2003-04, exams average 28/30.
• High school leaving qualification in scientific studies with a final grade of 100/100 (top grade), Liceo L. Pasteur, Rome, AY 2002-03.
• Autonomous studies conducted in the fields of Cognitive Psychology, Number Theory and Cryptology.
Mathematical publications (Number Theory, Algebra, Graph Theory, Combinatorics and Recreational Mathematics) in Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics (NNTDM), Rudi Mathematici, Matematicamente, Educational Research, IQNexus Magazine and the WIN ONE.
Solver of a few open problems concerning Number Theory (cited also in Coman, M., “The Math Encyclopedia of Smarandache type Notions: Vol. I. Number Theory” (2013), Educational Publishing, Ohio).
Father of several sequences listed in the Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (OEIS®), edited by N. J. A. Sloane.
Ripà, M., “The Rectangular Spiral or the n_1× n_2 × ... × n_k Points Problem”, Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics (ISSN: 1310-5132), Vol. 20 (2014), No. 1, pp. 59-71.
Ripà, M., Morelli, G., “Retro-analytical Reasoning IQ Tests for the High Range”, Educational Research (ISSN: 2141-5161), Vol. 4(4), pp. 309-320, 2013.
Ripà, M., Dalmasso, E., “Patterns Related to the Smarandache Circular Sequence Primality Problem”, Notes on Number Theory and Discrete Mathematics (ISSN: 1310-5132), Vol. 18 (2012), No. 1, pp. 29-48.
• 1729 il numero di Mr. 17-29, Edizioni Eracle/Narrativa, Napoli, 2014 (ISBN: 978-8867430574).
• Retro-analytical Reasoning IQ Tests for the High Range, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, 2013 (ISBN: 978-3659437649).
• Congetture su interrogativi inediti: tra speculazioni, voli pindarici e riflessioni spicciole, Narcissus, Ebook, 2012 (ISBN: 978-8863699463).
• La strana coda della serie n^n^…^n, UNI Service, Trento, 2011 (ISBN: 978-8861787896).
SELECTED PUBLIC DEBATES AND PRIZES
• In June 2015 was interviewed about WIQF by the Korean TV ‘SBS’, The Genius Scouters.
• In March 2015 presented his latest novel at the public library F. Basaglia in Rome.
• In March 2014 participated at the prime time TV quiz Avanti un Altro!
• Elected as “Genius of the Year 2014 – Europe” by members of the World Genius Directory and by the World Intelligence Network Executive Committee, mainly for his fundamental contribution to the creation of the firsts dynamic IQ tests (ENNDT and ENSDT).
• In April 2013 was hosted by the television program Romanzo Familiare as an “ex gifted child” talking about acceleration, curriculum enrichment and curricular compacting.
• Guest speaker at the 12th Asia-Pacific Conference on Giftedness, 14-18 July 2012, Dubai, U.A.E., presenting two papers entitled “Identifying Gifted Children and Dyslexia Early Diagnosis: Risk of Cheating on IQ Tests” and “Differentiating Features of Gifted Children and Dealing with High IQ Societies”.