iOS Software Developer, Senior Graphic Designer
Last active: 09/14/2014
I used to develop web sites, systems, engines, services and desktop applications till 2011. Then I switched to mobile applications. I've been creating high quality and excellent mobile applications in the past 4 years. During the course, I learned various mobile development frameworks, seasoned with experience and in-depth knowledge of the mobile applications.
My skills and experiences are following
- iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, Titanium, Phonegap, Monotouch, Xamarine
Web Service, Ajax, XML, JSON, RSS, SOAP, WSDL
- Social Photo/Video/Music App (Video/Audio Streaming, Photo/Video Editing)
- MySQL, SQLite, HTML5, PHP, JSP
- Facebook, Twitter
- Location Based App (Google Map Service, Foursquare)
- CoreData, CoreGraphics, Animation
- Flurry, Testflight, Jira, Basecamp, Dropbox
- Cocos2D, OpenGL, Corona, Unity3D
- Box2D, Chipmunk
- Game Center, In-App Purchase, Multiplayer Game
- iAd, Adwirl, Admob, Chartboost, TapJoy, Cerebro
If you are expecting such words as "High Quality", "Clean Code", "In-Time Delivery" I would be the right person.
If you can stand with "Memory Leaks", "Often Crash", "Low Quality", "Postponing the delivery" then I'm not your choice.
I always try my best to be in the same line with the high technologies.
I am proud of my skills and experiences but I don't pretend to do everything. If I can not do I'll clearly say "No, it's not my area". My motto is "Be ahead and Be honest!".