Technical Support with Customer Support Background
United Arab Emirates
• Application installation, maintenance and monitoring functions to ensure that both functional and business specifications are met.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates by providing training and knowledge transfer regarding new/modified process that was implemented after the deployment of new release.
• In-depth root analysis about the reported issue, by providing alternative solution, investigation, traces logs, and ensuring database integrity, considering both back-end data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
• Gathering and analyzing user\clients’ needs for business requirements to determine feasibility of design within time constraints.
• Design, develop and modify customized templates based on the customer requirements.
• Provide assistance to other L2 team, if they require further investigation for integrated application on XPP such as EDI, EDI for All, IFS and SI.
• Checking all post deployment issue and making sure that there is address accordingly as it might have a big effect in production after the deployment of the new release.
• Replication of reported issue in, direct application testing and validation of procedures
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Work with release coordinator and development to investigate complex issues, identify and implement solutions to re-occurring problems.
• Handles inbound calls,chat and email from LinkSys clients on installing/troubleshooting their networking devices by identifying the main problem and providing step by step instructions to help the client solve the problem.
• Receive incoming calls for processing of customers’ requests for replacements of LinkSys products to ensure customer’s requirements are satisfied.
• Handles by processing Return Merchandise Agreements (RMA)/replacement requests thru filling up request form on name, shipping address, date/place purchased, model #, credit card information and sending it to Head Quarters; complaints from technical support; status of replacements and orders and rebates in a timely manner to ensure consistent and high quality customer service. E-mails to Customer Service Urgent Support for complicated cases.
• Meets KPIs of ACD time of 5 minutes per call; and a QA grade of at least 90% by adhering to the call handling process of gathering complete information, opening and closing spiels, customer service, enthusiastic and lively voice, English proficiency and first call resolution to provide quality customer service.